Garden follows the border of an end-of-terrace property in Crouch End. Garden has already been cleared and levelled - there is a small amount of debris, collected together, that requires removal, otherwise work can commence on new garden immediately. Tasks include:
1) Supply and lay small circular patio, and matching path connecting front and back door.
2) Plant hedge around border of property (approx 40m)
3) Prepare narrow flower-beds, with wood chip.
4) Lay turf, and small area of stone chippings around rest of garden area
5) Fit garden gate (supplied) to new brick wall.
Need work to commence within 3-4 weeks.
Used this company a while ago to landscape my garden - they worked very hard, and did an excellent job. Very happy.