Express Maintenance Solutions Ltd

Location: Wigan, Lancashire
Member Since: 23rd Oct 2017


  • Bathroom Fitters
  • Handyman
  • Builders

About Us:

We are a Professional Building & Maintenance Company, with over 22 years experience covering all aspects of building & Maintenance

We work on Domestic, Commercial and Industrial properties, for landlords, homeowners, business owners and Social housing

We are fully Insured with ?2M Cover

All our operatives are fully uniformed, Fully trained, Health and Safety Conscience and highly Experienced.

We have an outstanding reputation across the industry, and 1000's of satisfied customers.


We have over 22 years experience across both Domestic and commercial properties.

We provide ongoing training to ensure our team are continuously up to date with new methods and always working in the most efficient and professional manner at all times.

We fix the problem first visit on 88% of jobs, the remaining 12% is where the job is far larger than initially realised.


4 reviews, 100% Positive
Erect cd/dvd shelves3 - Handyman job in Wigan

“Dan did a perfect job and it was completed very quickly. Am very pleased”
Fit walk in shower with base unit and new toilet - Bathroom fitting job in Sale

“Very impressed with Dan, and work carried out. Always arrived on time, work finished in three days as stated would be. Really pleased with my new walk in shower. Love it. ”
refit shower tray - Bathroom fitting job in Newton-le-Willows

“after contacting them through this site they phoned me straight away to arrange a suitable time to assess the job. they managed to visit later that day to assess and the quote was provided shortly afterwards. The quote provided a reasonable breakdown of the work being undertaken which I found a good checkpoint to confirm that what we needed doing was understood by Ideal Building. The quote was within our budget range and so a date was agreed. they turned up on the agreed date and did a good job.”
insurance quote for plumbing new ceiling and redecoration. - General building job in Warrington

“Dan was very polite and easy to communicate with. His quote was detailed and comprehensive and he was efficient in his explanations of what was needed. I found him to be most courteous at all times. ”
Other Tradesmen in Wigan

Would you like a quote from this tradesman?

Invite this tradesman to quote for your job & get a fast response.
  • Other tradesmen may signal their interest as well.