Fit 4 kitchen units, tile splashback and plumb in sink
- Kitchen fitting
- Posted 8th Nov 2011
A very small kitchen fitting job:
* 4 base units to be fitted
* a tiled splashback to be put in place above existing units, and existing sockets replaced
* plinth to be added to new and existing units
* laminate worktop to be added
* double sink to be plumbed in
* replacement of lino floor tiles (6) and addition of separator from lounge to kitchen
Some further work replacing existing sockets and switches throughout the flat with modern ones, and plumbing work in the bathroom including replumbing the shower which was attached the wrong way round will be required.
Previous builder had quoted £350 for the entire job, but has had to pull out at the last minute.
Please contact me with a full quote, including the dates on which you would be available to do the work and when you would be finished as I have a tight deadline to finish this.