We are an experienced, friendly and local building company who can help with all your home improvements, whether it be a new bathroom, kitchen, plumbing job, painting and decorating or a complete refurbishment
We ensure that our work is carried out to the highest of standards
We provide a free no obligation quote
We aim to provide our clients with a service which will make the whole process as simple and straight forward as possible.
We understand the need to provide top quality workmanship and great customer service, at a reasonable cost.
We guarantee all our work and are covered by Public Liability Insurance.
We are an practical, organised, hardworking and enthusiastic individuals with 18 years experience in the industry.
• Vast management experience of running a plumbing and building business
• Experienced in all areas of building work (structural, plumbing ,plastering, joinery and electrical )
• Effective organisation and planning skills
• Ability to follow technical drawings and plans
• Careful and methodical approach to work
• High level of fitness
• Excellent awareness of safety issues and legal regulations
• Excellent customer service skills
Member of WRAS
• Level 2 NVQ Certificate. Mechanical Services Engineering (plumbing) (6089)
City and Guilds 6129 Certificate in Basic Plumbing Level 2
• City and Guilds 6089 NVQ Level 3
• BPEC Level 3 Unvented Hot Water/Water Regulations
• Domestic Plumbing Fault Finding
• MET-UK Tiling Certificate
Part of London Home Builders' Association (LHBA)
• Edexcel Level 2 BTEC First Diploma (IT) – graded Distinction (studied at MANCAT College in Manchester)
• GCSE equivalent Qualifications – graded A-C (studied at school in Portugal)