Need electrical certificate and house grounded

  • Electrical fitting
  • Dunstable
  • Posted 17th Apr 2017

Old cottage, 2 floors (2 bedrooms, upstairs hallway, bathroom, kitchen and living room). House grounded on one side (by fuse/switchboard) but not the other. Also, require an updated electrical certificate once completed.
Positive Review for Aps Building & Plumbing Services on 14th May 2017
Quick responses, good price, excellent work.