Below are a list of the works. Please email me for pics.
1. The door handles on the kitchen door and one of the bedroom doors has come off and needs to be put back on properly.
2. There is a hole in the wall behind the fridge and two in cupboards where some mice can hide. I would like these holes sealed off please.
3. One of the curtain rails has come off of the walls in the living room.
4. There is a new creeping plant on the outside wall and on the side of the porch, please take it down.
5. The front doorbell is also broken.
6. The kitchen ceiling in Taeping Street has some holes and I would like the holes to be covered up.
7. There are also holes in the wall in one bedroom and around the window.
8. In the gutter on the back of the house, there is a plant growing in the gutter. Pic attached (drain plant)
The jobs are ordered in in order of importance, so I would just like to do as many of the jobs as possible in 1 day.
I had a number of jobs which ranged from plastering ceilings to blocking up mouse holes. Dan went the extra mile, and all the works were completed to a very high standard. I have already hired him for more works.